Cookies are data about the user of a website that is stored on the user’s computer and can be accessed when the website is revisited.
There are various types of cookies, the most generic and used are: “session cookies” and “permanent cookies”. Session cookies only reside in memory and therefore the cookie disappears when the browser is closed.
Permanent cookies, on the other hand, remain on your computer.
What are cookies?
Cookies are data about the user of a website that is stored on the user’s computer and the information is retrieved when you browse and visit the same website. There are different types of cookies, depending on who manages them, and the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and the data obtained is processed, we can know or distinguish between them:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. In the event that the cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated:
Depending on the period of time that they remain active in the terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data continues to be stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose:
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies is processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist there, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make a request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Preference or personalization cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration. from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and to prepare navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in based on the analysis of usage data made by users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as content. edited or the frequency at which the ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
How to disable cookies from your web browser?
To do this, you must know that browsers allow, block, restrict and even delete cookies. All browsers have a setting for this, and you can do this by following one of the following procedures detailed below:
• Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge:
• Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia
• Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
• Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/es/privacidad-y-seguridad/como-gestionar-las-cookies/
• Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
This website uses the information collected through the following types of cookies to improve the content and use of this website:
- wp-settings-1 / wp-settings-time-1: Session cookies. Used by WordPress to save cookie preferences Durability: end of session
- wordpress_test_cookie: Session cookies. This cookie is used so that the WordPress content manager can be accessed if the browser has activated cookies. Until session ends
- moove_gdpr_popup: Session cookie: This cookie saves your cookie settings. Until session ends
- wordpress_sec: Functional cookie. Used by WordPress to maintain the session for a registered user. Until session ends
For more information, see the WordPress Cookies page: https://es.wordpress.org/about/privacy/cookies/
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
*Third party cookies (Google)
- Secure-HSID (duration: 2 months)
- Secure-SSID (duration: 2 months)
- Secure-APSID (duration: 2 months)
- SIDCC (duration: 1 year)
- LOGIN_INFO (duration: 2 years)
- HSID,SSID, APISID, SAPISID (duration: 2 years).
- _Secure3PAPISID (duration: 2 years).
_ga,_gat, _gat_gtag, _gid, _dc_gtm_UA: Google Analytics. They serve to analyze the user’s browsing experience, and allow us to improve our Website to adapt to your needs. Duration:_ga: 2 years;_gat, _dc_gtm_UA: session duration;_gid: 1 day